We have provided a list of all of the necessities needed for day camp:
- Pants to ride in (riding jodhpurs, jeans or leggings)
- Boots (must have a ½ inch heel, such as riding boots, rubber boots, or hiking boots)
- Certified riding helmet (if you don’t own one, you can always rent one from us!)
- Camera (optional-we can take pics for you, as our riding sessions don’t allow for visitors)
- Packed lunch with snacks (peanut free please!)
- Water bottle
- Weather permitted clothing
- Summer Camp – Suntan lotion, bathing suit, towel, bug spray.
- Winter/March break camp – Warm sweaters, winter jacket, snow pants, mitts, hat, scarf
Make sure to mark your child’s belongings and leave valuables and electronic games at home.